Friday, May 18, 2012

N 2 : Introduction; A New Blogger


I am going to be a blogger. I understand that one can write everything such as personal experiences, personal thoughts, diaries, hobbies, and even recipes etc.
 If a person is interested in writing and after he or she wrote something say a poem, or an article he or she may want it to be published in a magazine or a journal. But it is very hard to be chosen for a new pen. When the people from the journals and magazines are hunting for articles from old and famous pens most of the writings of the new pens will go into the waste basket.
So I choose to become a blogger. It is not to make money but it will give me some joy when I share with some other people. I know I am not a good writer and my English is limited. But I think I can write for people to understand and it will not going to be heavy subjects but such titles mentioned above. I think I will be able to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment